Infrared Grow Comb
Infrared Grow Comb
- Energizes and awakens weakened or dormant hair follicles.
- Reverses thinning hair and restores natural growth cycle.
- Stimulates hair to grow fuller, denser and stronger.
- Ongoing treatment is required to maintain benefits.
They are a non-invasive non-chemical approach to growing thicker, fuller, healthier hair. Lasers have been utilized for hair regrowth therapy for over 18 years now, but laser combs are the first handy tools you can use right at home.
- The soft infrared of the wavelength can help you enhance your blood circulation, so that the oxygen and nutrients can be sent to hair follicle, to prevent hair loss effect.
- Effectively stimulate the hair follicle, can activate 83% hair follicle in a brief period of sleep, in order to achieve the effect of reducing hair loss and hair regeneration.
- Regulate oil secretion, promote hair health, improve hair quality.
- It features coherent light projected via a line generator in a divergent, monochromatic beam.
How To Use:
- STEP 1: Laser combs represent the manual approach of low-level laser treatment options. Unlike a helmet, which you simply place on your head before flipping on the power source, laser combs need a bit of old-fashioned elbow grease.
- STEP2: While recommended usage amounts vary depending on the laser comb manufacturer, the typical suggested use is three times a week for 10 to 20 minutes per session.It’s best not to use it on consecutive days.
- STEP 3: Never use a laser comb on hair that has gels, cream, sprays, or other common hair products. But it is OK to use on either wet or dry hair.
- STEP 4: While it’s helpful that your scalp is clean before using a laser comb, it isn’t mandatory.
- STEP 5: Place the laser comb flat on your hand after powering it on.
- STEP 6: Move the laser comb slowly, not as you would when usually combing or brushing your hair. Leave it in a spot for a few seconds and then slowly move it to another spot.
- STEP 7: Start at the front of your hairline and work your way back. Make sure to cover all areas of your head. Once you’ve reached the bottom of your hair, work your way back to the top of it (remember, you’re not trying to style your hair). You’ll finish after you’ve covered all of your hair twice.
- Type: Massage Comb
- Color: White
- Material: ABS
- Powered by: 2x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Usage Time: 5-10 minutes
- Body Area: Head
- Adjustable Gears: 2 Low Cycle Gears
- Function: Infrared Physiotherapy, Massager
- 1x Infrared Grow Comb
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
• Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
• Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal